Acree Acres, Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Acree Acres
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Acree Acres, Virginia : York County
Issued: 3:47 pm EDT Sep 26, 2020 Latitude: 37.1757004 Longitude: -76.4685604 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
40% chance of rain on Tonight 20% chance of  on Sunday 30% chance of rain on Monday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 60% chance of rain on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday 30% chance of  on Friday Sunny on Saturday
Low: 65°F High: 80°F High: 82°F High: 79°F High: 76°F High: 72°F High: 68°F High: 66°F
Low: 68°F Low: 69°F Low: 66°F Low: 60°F Low: 57°F Low: 54°F  
Rain Morning Fog Rain Thunderstorms Rain Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
NEWPORT NEWS - (KPHF)
73°
Cloudy
as of 4:54 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 600ft
Current Conditions at
LANGLEY AFB - (KLFI)
72°
Cloudy
as of 5:41 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 9 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
020° North
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 1000ft
Current Conditions at
FORT EUSTIS - (KFAF)
70°
Cloudy
as of 5:27 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 700ft
Current Conditions at
WILLIAMSBURG - (KJGG)
70°
Cloudy
as of 5:35 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 800ft
40% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers before 8pm. Patchy fog after 8pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. East wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

20% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers after 2pm. Areas of fog before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 80. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Southeast wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

30% chance of rain Monday Monday... A chance of showers, mainly before 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Southwest wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

40% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers, mainly after 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. South wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

70% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 60. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 57.

30% chance of  Friday Friday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 68. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 54.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 66.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Acree Acres, Virginia
Sunrise: 06:58 AM
Sunset: 6:56 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:32 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:22 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:02 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:52 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:31 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:23 PM
Moon Almanac for Acree Acres, Virginia
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 78%
Moon Age: 10.1 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 240,959 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Acree Acres:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:09:36 pm Sat79.3%
Moonset:02:39 am Sun81.0%
Moonrise:05:15 pm Sun85.6%
High Moon:10:25 pm Sun87.0%
Moonset:03:40 am Mon88.5%
New Moon: Thu Sep 17
First Quarter: Wed Sep 23
Full Moon: Thu Oct 1
Last Quarter: Fri Oct 9
New Moon: Fri Oct 16
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.