Acorn Acres, Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Acorn Acres
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Acorn Acres, Virginia : Suffolk (city) County
Issued: 3:47 pm EDT Sep 26, 2020 Latitude: 36.7684829 Longitude: -76.6746771 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
40% chance of rain on Tonight 20% chance of rain on Sunday 30% chance of rain on Monday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 60% chance of rain on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday Sunny on Saturday
Low: 64°F High: 80°F High: 82°F High: 79°F High: 75°F High: 73°F High: 68°F High: 66°F
Low: 66°F Low: 69°F Low: 66°F Low: 58°F Low: 55°F Low: 51°F  
Rain Rain Rain Thunderstorms Rain Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
SUFFOLK - (KSFQ)
73°
Cloudy
as of 5:55 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
0° North
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1600ft, Solid Overcast at 2300ft
Current Conditions at
FRANKLIN/J B ROSE - (KFKN)
72°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 5:55 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
0° North
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1300ft, Broken at 2600ft, Broken at 3100ft
Current Conditions at
CHESAPEAKE - (KCPK)
73°
Cloudy
as of 6:15 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
330° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 2300ft
Current Conditions at
WAKEFIELD - (KAKQ)
72°
Cloudy
as of 5:54 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 1100ft
40% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers before 8pm. Patchy fog after 8pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

20% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers after 2pm. Areas of fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

30% chance of rain Monday Monday... A chance of showers, mainly before 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

40% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers, mainly after 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. South wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 58. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 73.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 55.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 66.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Acorn Acres, Virginia
Sunrise: 06:58 AM
Sunset: 6:57 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:33 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:23 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:03 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:53 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:32 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:23 PM
Moon Almanac for Acorn Acres, Virginia
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 78%
Moon Age: 10.1 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 240,986 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Acorn Acres:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:09:37 pm Sat79.3%
Moonset:02:41 am Sun81.0%
Moonrise:05:15 pm Sun85.6%
High Moon:10:26 pm Sun87.0%
Moonset:03:42 am Mon88.5%
New Moon: Thu Sep 17
First Quarter: Wed Sep 23
Full Moon: Thu Oct 1
Last Quarter: Fri Oct 9
New Moon: Fri Oct 16
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.