Aberdeen Gardens, Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Aberdeen Gardens
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Aberdeen Gardens, Virginia : Hampton (city) County
Issued: 2:30 am EST Jan 25, 2021 Latitude: 37.0323689 Longitude: -76.3985575 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Cloudy on Overnight 100% chance of rain on Monday 40% chance of rain on Tuesday Partly Sunny on Wednesday 60% chance of snow on Thursday Sunny on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday 40% chance of rain & snow on Sunday
Low: 33°F High: 46°F High: 54°F High: 49°F High: 40°F High: 38°F High: 42°F High: 53°F
Low: 40°F Low: 42°F Low: 34°F Low: 26°F Low: 26°F Low: 33°F  
Cloudy Rain Rain Partly Sunny Snow Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain & Snow
-
Current Conditions at
LANGLEY AFB - (KLFI)
37°
Cloudy
as of 2:56 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 86%
Dew Point: 34°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.14 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 5000ft
Current Conditions at
NEWPORT NEWS - (KPHF)
34°
Cloudy
as of 2:54 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 86%
Dew Point: 30°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.14 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
080° East
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 5500ft
Current Conditions at
NORFOLK NAS - (KNGU)
37°
Cloudy
as of 2:59 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 28°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.15 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 5500ft
Current Conditions at
NORFOLK - (KORF)
37°
Cloudy
as of 2:51 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 28°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.14 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 5500ft
Cloudy on Overnight Overnight... Cloudy, with a low around 33. South wind around 6 mph.

100% chance of rain Monday Monday... Rain, mainly after 1pm. High near 46. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

100% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... Rain. Low around 40. East wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

40% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of rain, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Mostly Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Calm wind.

Partly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Partly sunny, with a high near 49.

70% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Rain likely before 5am, then rain and snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of snow Thursday Thursday... Snow likely before 7am. Partly sunny, with a high near 40. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 26.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 38.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 26.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.

40% chance of rain & snow Sunday Sunday... A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Sun Almanac for Aberdeen Gardens, Virginia
Sunrise: 07:13 AM
Sunset: 5:23 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:45 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:51 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:14 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:22 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:43 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:53 PM
Moon Almanac for Aberdeen Gardens, Virginia
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 88%
Moon Age: 11.4 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 247,872 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Aberdeen Gardens:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:04:43 am Mon88.1%
Moonrise:02:26 pm Mon90.6%
High Moon:10:02 pm Mon92.4%
Moonset:05:40 am Tue94.0%
New Moon: Wed Jan 13
First Quarter: Wed Jan 20
Full Moon: Thu Jan 28
Last Quarter: Thu Feb 4
New Moon: Thu Feb 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.