Aarons Creek, Virginia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Aarons Creek
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Virginia by name.
Weather Forecast for Aarons Creek, Virginia : Halifax County
Issued: 2:01 am EDT Sep 22, 2018 Latitude: 36.6612505 Longitude: -78.7219495 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Mostly Clear on Overnight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of rain on Sunday 60% chance of rain on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
Low: 70°F High: 84°F High: 68°F High: 71°F High: 80°F High: 82°F High: 77°F High: 78°F
Low: 62°F Low: 61°F Low: 65°F Low: 66°F Low: 66°F Low: 64°F  
Mostly Clear Thunderstorms Rain Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Mostly Clear on Overnight Overnight... Mostly clear, with a low around 70. Southwest wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Patchy fog between 7am and 9am. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a high near 84. Calm wind becoming northeast around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 62. Northeast wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A chance of rain. Patchy fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 68. Northeast wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

40% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of rain. Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Northeast wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

60% chance of rain Monday Monday... Rain likely, mainly after 2pm. Patchy fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 71. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

60% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... Rain likely, mainly before 8pm. Patchy fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 65. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of thunderstorms before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 78. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Aarons Creek, Virginia
Sunrise: 07:03 AM
Sunset: 7:12 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:37 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:38 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:07 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:08 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:36 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:39 PM
Moon Almanac for Aarons Creek, Virginia
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 93%
Moon Age: 12.1 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 250,801 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Aarons Creek:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:04:31 am Sat92.7%
Moonrise:06:16 pm Sat95.3%
High Moon:11:49 pm Sat96.3%
Moonset:05:27 am Sun97.1%
New Moon: Sun Sep 9
First Quarter: Sun Sep 16
Full Moon: Mon Sep 24
Last Quarter: Tue Oct 2
New Moon: Mon Oct 8
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.