Air Sports Net aims to implement online resources in a safe, secure manner that values your privacy when visiting our website. This privacy statement discusses the gathering, use, disclosure, and protection of information obtained by Air Sports Net when you visit usairnet.com website.
Air Sports Net uses Google Analytics and other IP tracking methods to obtain knowledge about its website’s effectiveness. When users visit an Air Sports Net, the service may collect some or all of the following information:
- The names of domains; for example, “xyzcompany.com”;
- IP addresses, which are numbers automatically assigned to a computer when using the Internet;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access the site;
- The Internet address of the website from which users linked directly to the site;
- The search terms used to get to the website, in addition to search terms used in the site’s search engine;
- The dates and times users access the site;
- The type of device used to access the site;
- How often users visit the site;
- The pages users visit within site; and
- The links made to other websites through this site.
Information is not about your personal identity
For site security purposes, the servers housing Air Sports Net use programs to monitor network traffic. Anyone using this site consents to monitoring their use by these programs and the analysis of traffic to recognize possible security breaches.
Information you knowingly provide
If you voluntarily provide personally identifiable information through a contact form, we will collect such information during your visit to Air Sports Net website. Examples of personally identifiable information may include:
- Your name;
- An email address if you are communicating to us through email;
- The IP address of the computer where contact was initiated;
- Other information volunteered, such as comments, questions, and suggestions about our website.
The information collected is not limited to text and may include audio, video, and other graphic formats you send us. Information is retained and used under existing laws, rules, regulations, and other policies.
As a general practice, we will not reveal any personally identifiable information collected online unless requested by law enforcement agencies.